Hi Phil,

Le Wed, May 22, 2019 at 01:37:07PM +0200, Philip Hands a écrit :

> I see no reason to assume the worst.

Maybe growth and the law of big numbers ?  The more we are the more it
is likely to happen.

As somebody who had my work reverted temporarly by somebody who acted
alone (although motivated by good faith and his common sense), I can
tell that even though my work was later reinstantiated and the other
person (indireclty) punished, it costed me a disproportionate amount of
time and frustration.

So as a conclusion of this thread, I would be happy to read something
like "when tempted to block somebody elses contribution, do not trust
your common sense and seek the opinion of other people in charge before
taking action".

Have a nice day,

Charles

--