On 2022-07-26 20 h 13, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, 2022-07-26 at 17:53 -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
>
>> Well the idea is to only actually commit the change and upload the
>> package with the new Testsuite value after ensuring that actually works,
>> i.e. that the autopkgtest passes.
>
> This sounds like something for lintian and the Janitor. I suggest
> lintian because not all Python packages are in the team and I suggest
> the Janitor because it makes changes automatically, although I am not
> entirely sure if it runs autopkgtests yet?

I agree Lintian+Janitor is probably the best tool combo for this, yes.

If Jelmer agrees to do the Janitor part, I'll be happy to do the Lintian
part once the pybuild-autopkgtest MR has been merged and we've confirmed
this feature is ready for large-scale deployment.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau