On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 07:28:32AM +0100, Phil Wyett wrote:
> Dear Python Team Members,
>
> At present we have a number of Python related packages[1] within Debian
> Mentors[2]. Would it be possible for team members/DD's to offer their expert
> assistance to these submitters and their packages with a goal of upload to
> Debian where appropriate.
>
> Your time and assistance would be greatly appreciated.
>
> [1] Package list, not exhaustive...
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-keep/
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-autodocsumm/
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-radexreader/
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/anytree/
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/browser-cookie3/
I'm always hesitant to look at Python module RFSes because on one hand I
would like all of them to be in the team but on the other hand I'm not
sure if it makes sense to write "please move this to DPT" or "please
consider moving this to DPT", especially for people who are first time
packages without a team membership.
Perhaps we should discuss this and find a single recommended practice for
such packages.

--
WBR, wRAR