Hi all,

I'm a non-DD, thinking about getting involved in the QA group when I
finish the NM-process (haven't started yet).

I've created an updated package for re2c (orphaned 21 days ago) from
here: http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html

The package is lintian/linda clean. popcon lists 100 or so users.
Upstream was adopted by some new developers, and they seem to be taking
good care of it. Almost all the debian changes from 0.9.1 were
integrated into the new upstream 0.9.9, making the debian diff composed
of the debian dir, one whitespace line and one normal line of diff. The
package uses C++ and is currently listed in level 1 of the C++
transition page, and looking at its build-deps, I think it is ok to
upload it: http://people.debian.org/~mfurr/gxx/

Here is the changelog:

re2c (0.9.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  [ QA Group upload ]
  * New upstream release (Closes: #300923)
  * Add watch file
  * Update to latest standards version (no changes)
  * Modernise debian/rules
  * Run tests during build
  * Update debian/copyright

 -- Paul Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:10:37 +0800

You can get the package from debian mentors:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/re2c/
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/re2c/re2c_0.9.9-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/re2c/re2c_0.9.9-1.diff.gz