Hi Vincent,

this seems more a problem of apt than of Qt.

For some reason, apt is not able to resolve the dependencies when you
only want to upgrade libqt6core6t64, but is able to do so when you want
to upgrade libqt6core6t64 and wireshark.

To me, that means that the dependencies in Qt are correct (that it wants
to replace some libqt6...t64 packages with non-t64 versions is the
correct solution).

Have you tried upgrading just libqt6core6t64 with aptitude ?

I'm inclined to reassign this bug to apt as the dependencies can clearly
be resolved and IMO this is down to the resolver.

--
Med vänliga hälsningar

Patrick Franz