On Tuesday 10. June 2014 12.33.49 Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> Debian is about to freeze in a few months, and we would need to have a
> recent release available for some NeuroDebian related projects.  It
> would be great if 7.1.0 gets into jessie.
>
> If there is anything we could help with -- please let us know.

Yeah, I've been pestering debian devs for the same. I've heard that KDE
isn't anymore depending on Virtuoso, and therefore, I'm assuming that the
maintainance might be better transferred to someone else. I'm not a DD (just
an upstream dev om some RDF packages), so not much I can do to help, but I'm
CC-ing Jonas, in case he might be able to contribute or find the right
persons.

Best,

Kjetil