On 13/07/15 16:55, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> in Kde4, you could type "gg:debian" into krunner to start a browser and
> search "debian" on google.

> Now, krunner seems to still have a module for that, and these shortcuts are
> configured
> inside konqueror (where they work) but they don't seem to work inside krunner.

> It would be nice to have this functionality back.

I couldn't reproduce this issue, but the web shortcuts were disabled by
default in krunner, and it doesn't use konqueror anymore but the browser set
in the preferred applications.

Can you check if the web shortcuts are enabled in the krunner settings, and if
your preferred browser points to some sensible option?

Happy hacking,
--
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense."