On Wednesday 15 July 2015 14:36:14 Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> Can you check if the web shortcuts are enabled in the krunner settings
Yes, enabled.

> and if your preferred browser points to some sensible option?
It did not, I had to manually set that in systemsettings5

Also, to make things work, I manually had to install kio and a bunch of random
qml stuff, otherwise the entire plasma5 doesn't do much.

The problem is that I don't know exactly what I did, and possibly you did the
same on your machine so that is why it works for you (as it does for me now,
after doing all that)

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

                http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/