tag 792594 wontfix
retitle 792594 libqt5qml5 requires SSE2 on i386
thanks

I have checked debian/rules and confirmed what I though: we are currently
building qt5 without sse2 on i386. After that we rebuild some of the core libs
with SSE2 enabled, and install them in a different path.

Then at link time the linker decides which lib is going to be used: on non-
SSE2 capable machines it will link against the non-sse2 libs, and vice versa.

But QML *requires* SSE2, so.. this won't be fixed :(

Thanks for your bug report non the less.

Lisandro.

--
Cuando tenga duda, utilice la solución mas simple.
  Principio de William Occam, también llamado

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/