I've heard a lot about you
If we were faultless we should not be so much annoyed by the defects of those with whom we associate.

Debian, searching for a place to order medication?

People do not understand what a great revenue economy is.
Ability hits the mark where presumption overshoots and diffidence falls short.
Solvency is maintained by means of a national debt, on the principle, ''If you will not lend me the money, how can I pay you?

We are able to ship worldwide
We always speak well when we manage to be understood.
You are completely anonymous!

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and angry woman. [Proverbs 21:19]
The want of a thing is perplexing enough, but the possession of it, is intolerable.