folks,

i was pleasantly surprised by the freeze announcement, but i think
we are moving just a tad too fast now. from what i gathered, the
final freeze is set of august 15. many people are in vacation
between now and then, and thus i think it may be better to add
another two weeks.

for instance, i am gone until the 16th, but i have two packages
waiting for upload that only need to be verified... but i can't do
so until i return.

does this mean that i am just not going to get these two uploads
into sarge, or did i misunderstand your announcement?

if i did not, would you consider moving the freeze date back
a couple of days, or do you anticipate delays anyway?

cheers,

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`