Here's the other part of the alphabet.  As before, any suggestions for how
better to do this or the pointing out of any mistakes I've made would be
very appreciated.

I don't believe the following bugs are RC:

#260779  libruby1.8
    The new version of Ruby has made it into sarge, so the sarge tag can
    be removed from this bug.  This is now only a woody problem.

#260784  ldap-utils
    This bug appears to have been fixed some time back and the new version
    has propagated into sarge.  I believe that this bug can now be closed.

#261254  xmms
    As noted in the bug, this looks to be a problem with a particular
    user's configuration and doesn't need to be RC.

#261944  ldapdns
    Bug report withdrawn by the original submitter.  I believe this bug
    can be closed.

#262395  xmltex
    Installation of xmltex and other TeX format packages may fail if
    tetex-bin is configured not to use update-fmtutil.  The tetex-bin
    configuration warns about this.  I told the user what was going on.
    I think this bug can just be closed.

I've checked the following reports, added whatever additional information
should be required to fully fix the problem (generally as a patch), and
added the patch tag to the bug:

#243048 xen: confirmed it was safe to remove the gcc-3.2 build dependency
#259877 tcpspy: word-wrapping bug in the init script
#261048 sndconfig: provided patch to fix library linking issues
#262010 gtkmm: provided a patch to fix the library building problem
#262018   fixed by the patch to #262010
#262020   fixed by the patch to #262010
#262024   fixed by the patch to #262010
#262023 libmono0: provided a patch to fix the library dependency problem
#262412 jsboard: provided UNTESTED patch to move config file to /etc

I've also investigated the following bugs:

#262114  libdns11
    I can confirm that the current library in testing does indeed have a
    TEXTREL section, but if I rebuild the package, the resulting library
    does not.  Maybe this one just needs a rebuild?

#263124  modplugxmms
    This package is currently in a very odd state.  Maybe it's in the
    middle of a migration?  Currently in sid, libmodplug and
    libmodplug-dev are provided by the modplugxmms source package, but the
    source package build-depends on libmodplug-dev.  This unsurprisingly
    doesn't work; perhaps there's a separate libmodplug source package
    that's in the process of being uploaded.  (I don't know how to check.)

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>