Hi there,

I've been contacted by a big Debian & OpenVPN user about a bug present
in Stretch's OpenVPN version and fixed 2 minor reviews later. The bug
was reported upstream [1] and results in clients not able to use the VPN
after several reconnects.

The patch seems nice and clear [2] (and applies cleanly). The bug
impact could be substantial.

Would an upload of OpenVPN with it applied be accepted?

Thanks,

Alberto

[1] https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/ticket/879
[2]
https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/changeset/03d01f4f69cfc6768343b9f0f2dde2049e4882d2/

ps. Please Cc me on replys, since I'm not subscribed to the list
--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
mailto/sip: a...@inittab.org | en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 5347 CBD8 3E30 A9EB 4D7D  4BF2 009B 3375 6B9A AA55