Hi Rebecca,

I realise that the answer now is probably less relevant as your enquiry
had a deadline that has now passed.

Rebecca N. Palmer:
> i.e. are we effectively frozen (due to 10 day testing migration) now?

At the time you wrote, "no".  But "when" it became effectively frozen is
a bit harder to say.  But then, I would rather that we talk about the
concrete packages than last minute uploads.

> I uploaded two new-to-me packages last night, in a hurry after "fix some
> d/copyright lintian errors" became "notice that d/copyright is 5 years
> out of date and that the package contains apparent[0] copyright
> violations".  They both failed to build (one on armhf and one
> everywhere[1]).  Do I fix them from where I've got to, or do I have to
> allowed under full freeze?
>
> [...]

What packages are we talking about?

Thanks,