Paul Gevers <elb...@debian.org> writes:

> I propose you let 2.0.1~rc5-1 migrate to testing

Hi Paul,

OK, this is what Niels suggested as well (I think).

> upload 2.0.1-1 to unstable after that

Without a definite ACK from you?

> provide us with a debdiff between 2.0.1~rc5-1 and 2.0.1-1 in this bug
> report

That's what I submitted in the first place, so already done.

> Please remove the moreinfo tag once we are there.

I'll do so once 2.0.1~rc5-1 migrated to testing.

> By the way, you would have probably missed it by more than one day.

I'm tragic at simulating archive maintenance in my head. :)  Upload time
of day certainly is a factor in such computations, and I don't know the
timing of the cron jobs.  If you happen to know offhand: which was the
last second for uploads targeting buster to not need a manual unblock?
--
Thanks,
Feri