Hello Roman,

On Wednesday, October 18, 2006, at 05:18  PM, Roman Zippel wrote:

This build attempt is from before gcj was fixed and once the buildd gets
to it, it will build fine.
What's the point of this? arm fails to build this currently, do they get
kicked out now because of this?

You did a lot for 68k from what I read, but calm down a moment! I think that in this case Steve (which I don't know) asked if I could do something for kaffe since technically I am one of the "upstream" of kaffe. Probably he inferred that by looking at my email address. So maybe we can both have a look at this, the more packages working in m68k the better!

-R