Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: unblock

Please unblock package desktop-base

It fixes  important dependency problems:
 * missing plymouth depends on plymouth-label which is needed
   to display text output during boot
 * missing dependency on font to make text render correctly
   in login screen

By mistake I also uploaded a whole bunch of fixes that was pending in master
(I believed that they were already uploaded by coucouf before).

It fixes/completes the artwork, which unfortunately results in a rather large
diff (due to wallpaper changes which makes a debdiff a bit impractical), but
I've
tested it locally and it works fine and fixes the important changes.

Thanks
-Jonathan