Hi,

Samuel Thibault <sthiba...@debian.org> (2019-06-13):
> Package: release.debian.org
> Severity: normal
> User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
> Usertags: unblock
>
> Hello,
>
> Now that things have settled down, I have re-measured the minimum memory
> contraints of d-i and thus uploaded a new version of lowmem with the
> attached changes, could you unblock it?
>
> It can be noted that the minimum have changed quite a lot because I
> changed the test a bit: we were not testing with encryption support
> previously, and it happens to require quite a lot of memory.
>
> I have also added ignoring a lintian error about missing translations,
> since lowmem conditions are precisely when we want to drop translations
> :)
>
> unblock lowmem/1.47

After-the-{fact,unblock} comments for reasons mentioned elsewhere:
 - thanks a lot for the update;
 - great idea to check encrypted LVM;
 - there are some RAM requirements mentioned in the manual as well,
   should there be an update there as well? Someone mentioned [1] on
   IRC lately.

 1. https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch02s05.html.en

Cheers,
--