retitle 930795 buster-pu: package ruby-airbrussh
user release.debian....@packages.debian.org
usertags 930795 - unblock
usertags 930795 pu
tags 930795 buster
thanks

On 02-07-2019 01:14, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> I can see you have lots of work to do, so if you feel like this should
> not be fixed for the first Buster release, I will try to address this
> with stable-updates, if you think that's acceptable.
>
> With my maintainer's hat on I say that it's important to fix this before
> releasing Buster, and the changes are very trivial, but I do acknowledge
> that the best person to make the call here is someone from the release
> team, so whatever you say I'm fine with it.

The time for unblocks for buster has come and gone. The deadline was
last weeks Tuesday, we are now in deep freeze. I propose you prepare a
stable release update targeting buster, such that this can be fixed in
the first point release. I have updated this bugs metadata to reflect
that. Please discuss your proposal with the stable release managers in
this bug.

Paul