On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 12:35:56PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:

> > > not according to the bts which only knows 1.0.0-1~exp1 as fixed which is
> > > not (and never was) in unstable.
> > That's not what I see: the default picture doesn't show even 1.0.0-1~exp1
> > while the "Don't ignore boring" one shows the version in sid as fixed (I
> > don't know why it is not marked "unstable" though).
>
> ignore the fancy picture and look at the words on
>
> Found in versions librsync/0.9.7-10, librsync/0.9.7-1
> Fixed in version 1.0.0-1~exp1
Those are just user-set headers. BTS reads changelogs to infer fixed/not
fixed status for versions.
Oh, and BTS doesn't show the fixed version on the picture because
only librsync1 is affected, not librsync2.
I'm still not sure why are you writing this, and why are you writing it in
the transition bug.

--
WBR, wRAR