Control: owner -1 !
Control: affects -1 src:q2-demux

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 21:42:20 +0200 Adrian Bunk <b...@debian.org> wrote:
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/console-setup
>
> console-setup-freebsd/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: vidcontrol
> console-setup-freebsd/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: kbdcontrol
> uninstallable on arch amd64, autopkgtest delayed there
> Required age increased by 40 days because of autopkgtest
>

> That's due to an Architecture: all package that can only
> be installed on *-kfreebsd.

With the addition of arm64 as a CI architecture, the situation got
worse. E.g. https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=q2-demux currently
shows:
"""
uninstallable on arch arm64, autopkgtest delayed there
Additional info:
q2-demux/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: python3-skbio
"""

Indeed, the arch:all package q2-demux depends on python3-skbio, which is
only available on amd64.

It's on my list to fix. While unfixed, I'll monitor the q2-demux
situation (but appreciate a ping) and if it's otherwise fine to migrate
(it needs a source only upload), I'll let it in.

Paul