On Tue, 2020-01-14 at 18:07 +0000, Georg Faerber wrote:
> Dear SRMs,
>
> On 19-11-23 18:20:08, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > That looks fine to me.  Go ahead.
>
> Reading debian-release@l.d.o [1] it seems that the date for 10.3 is
> not yet settled.

You're behind on your reading I'm afraid -
https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2020/01/msg00238.html

> Therefore: Would it be possible to still extend the already
> accepted proposed-update, at this point in time?
>
> We just did a sprint upstream and fixed several annoying bugs:

If these are new changes, rather than updates to the fixes in the
package you already uploaded, then please open a new pu bug to cover
those.

[...]
> The problems in question were reported upstream, not (yet) in the
> Debian BTS. The proposed code changes are minimal, targeted, guarded
> by tests and validated in production.

Are the fixes included in the package currently in unstable?

Regards,

Adam