Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Just sending a quick mail to ask if it was possible to upload this
> package (libapache-mod-log-sql) from Unstable to Testing. I've been
> using it in production since quite a long time now, and it seems to work
> rather well. I'd be very happy if it could be included in the next release.

Thomas,

this is clearly not possible. These packages are not ready, as we
discussed before (I'm Thomas sponsor), actually not even for unstable in
the current shape.

The development and love these packages are requiring, cannot be given
whithin testing, regardless if it is frozen or not, this has to take
place in unstable or even experimental first.

Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]