On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 08:03:24PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
> Err, why was this tla pushed to Etch? I thought Etch was frozen.

Because seeing that the version in unstable depended on libneon26-gnutls, I
mistakenly assumed that the version in testing was similarly linked and
therefore an update was needed for the neon26 package fixes.  Sorry, my
mistake.  If you can provide an updated package that reverts to the behavior
in -4, I'll push it in ASAP.  This will need to go through unstable first;
since testing and unstable currently have the same version, t-p-u won't
work.

> The -4 used embedded libneon. Then it was moved to use libneon26 instead
> which caused a kind of a major regression:

>  #402952: tla: segmentation fault trying to get
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]/emacs--devo--0

> Now this has to be fixed for Etch... an error that didn't exist in Etch
> yesterday. If I had known or without freeze, I would have upgraded this
> bug to RC to prevent this transition until the bug is fixed.

But this one is your mistake. ;)  If a bug is RC, please mark it as such to
protect your package from bumbling RMs.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   http://www.debian.org/