Sebastian Ramacher <sramac...@debian.org> writes:

> On 2020-12-26 19:43:53 +0100, Ferenc Wágner wrote:
>
>> I'd like to transition to libqb version 2.  The dependency list is
>> fairly short, and mostly contains packages under the HA Team umbrella.
>> The only breakage is caused by symbols file changes, which I'm ready to
>> fix by sourceful uploads of corosync and pacemaker.  The kronosnet
>> package will also receive a sourceful upload to use the new binary
>> package doxygen2man.  Altogether I rebuilt the following packages in
>> preparation:
>>
>> kronosnet (with source changes)
>> corosync (with source changes)
>> corosync-qdevice
>> pacemaker (with source changes)
>> dlm
>> booth
>> fence-virt
>> sbd
>> ocfs2-tools
>> lvm2
>> usbguard
>
> Please go ahead with the uploads to unstable.

Hi,

Thanks for triggering the sbd binNMU right after the pacemaker upload
finished buiding on all architectures!  The other packages mentioned
above are all transitive build dependencies, I think they are safe to be
left alone.

There's one last thing which may cause problems (or not): the libqb
testing migration is blocked with the excuse "missing build on all".
However, libqb-doc isn't built anymore, so libqb 2 doesn't ship any
arch-all packages.  If this needs manual intervention, please effect it.

Whoops, you already requested its removal in #979045.  I'm amazed by
your level of attention!  Much appreciated!
--
Thanks,
Feri