tags -1 confirmed moreinfo

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 02:09:20PM +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> Am Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 09:31:12AM +0300 schrieb Sebastian Dröge:
> > In addition to various more minor bugs, this release also fixes
> > CVE-2021-3497
> > and CVE-2021-3498 as well as other potentially security-relevant issues that
> > didn't get their own CVE.
>
> JFTR, there was an earlier discussion about CVE-2021-3497/CVE-2021-3498 with
> Sebastian and given the way gstreamer release branches are handled we
> suggested to ask for an unblock of 1.18.4 (it's fundamentally quite similar
> to ffmpeg or vlc where we're also following release branches).

OK, thanks for the clarification.

You can go ahead with the uploads of these packages, and remove the moreinfo
tag from this bug once they are ready to migrate.

Please note that it seems there was a fix for #984579 in the upload to
unstable that isn't included in the upload to experimental. I assume this will
be fixed in the next upload as well.

Cheers,

Ivo