On Thu, 2021-04-29 at 11:53 +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> On  So 25 Apr 2021 21:23:03 CEST, Philip Wyett wrote:
>
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > I prepared a buster NMU[1] for libvncserver to fix CVE-2020-25708.
> > After discussion with elbrus
> > during this weekends Salzburg BSP and he advised me discussing this
> > bug with you and possibly
> > others as you may have reasons for no update and other thoughts/advice.
> >
> > If you wish to discuss, push no update or this/other update. I am
> > happy to listen and learn.
> >
> > [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=987564
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Phil
>
> I will do an upload of this fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hi Salvatore,

Mike emailed direct and did not send to the bug report. elbrus advised me
during the Salzburg BSP
to contact the maintainer i.e. Mike regarding NMU fix and he has said he will
do it as can be seen
above. Hopefully we are all back on the same page now. :-)

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games own sake. ***

WWW: https://kathenas.org

Twitter: @kathenasorg

Instagram: @kathenasorg

IRC: kathenas