Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le jeudi 28 décembre 2006 à 17:29 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG a écrit :
> > On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 01:56 +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > > Now, if you don't provide us with the necessary data, we won't be able
> > > to fix the regression it introduces in gnucash.
> >
> > There are clearly two plausible solutions to the underlying problem:
> >
> > 1. Change gnucash to conform to the new behavior of glib,
>
> AIUI this has already been done, as gnucash doesn't generate such files
> anymore.
>
> > 2. Change glib to conform to the existing expectations of gnucash.
>
> This is what I'm proposing to do. I don't think allowing the space
> character does much harm, but I'm asking upstream nevertheless.

For the sake of the upcoming release, I wonder how many files / users
are affected by this change?  Is it really release-critical?  If not,
would it not helpe if Thomas provides a script in the gnucash package
that adjusts the keys that are now broken and documents this ... err...
change... in the release notes?

Regards,

        Joey

--
Of course, I didn't mean that, which is why I didn't say it.
What I meant to say, I said.              -- Thomas Bushnell