Package: release.debian.org
Severity: minor
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: britney

When a package provides only superficial tests, tracker.d.o page shows
"No test results" "result" for the autopkgtests. This is misleading,
especially since it links to a successful test result, - it looks like
autopkgtest infrastructure is broken or the result hasn't been updated
yet (like the same page shows "missing build on $arch" while it just
built on $arch, - the page just hasn't been updated to reflect the
build on this architecture).

In order to remove this confusion, the wording for this case should be
changed. I'm not a native English speaker, but I do have some suggestions
for

https://salsa.debian.org/release-team/britney2/-/blob/master/britney2/policies/autopkgtest.py#L61

EXCUSES_LABELS = {
     "NEUTRAL": '<span style="background:#e5c545">No test results</span>',

(and OLD_NEUTRAL too).  It might be "Nonconclusive" (or "Inconclusive"),
or "Superficial/Skipped" (depending on the reasons why "NEUTRAL" result
can happen), or even "Neutral", - instead of "No test results".

Thanks,

/mjt