Please unblock sisu-0.48.8-8
incoming:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sisu/sisu_0.48.8-8.dsc

This takes direction from ISO 639-2 for language names. It corrects the
convention used in language naming conventions and if possible, now
(pre-Etch stable) would be very good to have this fixed (also as a
result a few document samples have been renamed - Danish using da
instead of dk)

There are also quite a few smaller fixes, notably with XML output; and
with the creation of zipped files of prepared documents (sisupod)

> Date: 19-Jan-2007 13:36
>
> Subject: [sisu etch] i am working on a last set of changes, in
> particular use of ISO 639-2 language codes

> I am working on a last set of changes, in particular to use ISO 639-2
> language codes, now would be a good time to get that sorted...  it
> will affect the naming of a few (danish) samples where dk was used
> instead of da.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-2_codes
>
> otherwise minor things - an adjustment to vim syntax highlighting.
>
> there is a bug in generating output from the zipped format (sisupod),
> commands in some circumstances needs to be run twice, if i can
> identify and sort that out, I will submit that as well.
>
> These are not major things but would be convenient to have done at
> this time. Should be done latest Sunday (actually the ISO 639-2
> changes have been done and just need to be double checked).

.... %% changelog

sisu (0.48.8-8) unstable; urgency=medium

  * use ISO 639-2 for language codes, [best implement now]
    (also results in renaming of some document samples)

  * sisupod fixes:
    * added safeguard against accidental zipping (making sisupod) of entire
      document markup directory, requests confirmation
    * sisupod initialisation (and generation) in new work directory, fixed

  * xml and xhtml several adjustments with related css changes

  * cosmetic fixes:
    * html toc author line
    * debian document samples, tex pdf page break instruction
      adjusted/corrected

 -- Ralph Amissah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:35:06 +0000

.... %% debdiff

debdiff sisu_0.48.8-7_i386.changes sisu_0.48.8-8_i386.changes
[The following lists of changes regard files as different if they have
different names, permissions or owners.]

Files in second .changes but not in first
-rw-r--r--  root/root
/usr/share/doc/sisu/sisu_markup_samples/dfsg/debian_constitution_v1.2.default~da.sst
-rw-r--r--  root/root
/usr/share/doc/sisu/sisu_markup_samples/dfsg/debian_constitution_v1.3.default~da.sst
-rw-r--r--  root/root
/usr/share/doc/sisu/sisu_markup_samples/dfsg/debian_social_contract_v1.1~da.sst

Files in first .changes but not in second
-rw-r--r--  root/root
/usr/share/doc/sisu/sisu_markup_samples/dfsg/debian_constitution_v1.2.default~dk.sst
-rw-r--r--  root/root
/usr/share/doc/sisu/sisu_markup_samples/dfsg/debian_constitution_v1.3.default~dk.sst
-rw-r--r--  root/root
/usr/share/doc/sisu/sisu_markup_samples/dfsg/debian_social_contract_v1.1~dk.sst

Control files of package sisu: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-7-] {+0.48.8-8+}

Control files of package sisu-complete: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-7-] {+0.48.8-8+}

Control files of package sisu-pdf: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-7-] {+0.48.8-8+}

Control files of package sisu-postgresql: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-7-] {+0.48.8-8+}

Control files of package sisu-sqlite: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-7-] {+0.48.8-8+}

Thank you very much,
Ralph Amissah