Hi Sebastian!

On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 08:04:02PM +0200, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> Control: tags -1 confirmed
>
> Please go ahead

I see that now all packages except gammaray built successfully.

I think you can rebuild gammaray too. Its FTBFS bug is only about a flaky
test, it should still build fine, maybe after retries on some architectures.
I have some work in progress to update gammaray to the new upstream version,
but that needs to wait for Qt 6.6 and KDE Frameworks 6 in unstable first.

P.S. Also, upstream published Qt 5.15.14 and Qt WebEngine 5.15.17 this week.
I will probably skip this Qt release, but maybe I will ask you for a Qt
WebEngine mini-transition which will need rebuilds of two packages.

--
Dmitry Shachnev