Hi,

On 10-06-2024 1:30 p.m., Colin Watson wrote:
Would you please consider skipping debusine's autopkgtests on riscv64 (I
think the hint in the subject line is correct, but I certainly wouldn't
swear to it)?

armel and armhf are having issues too (they were disabled due to time_t but I enabled them again recently).

I fixed most of the issues in debusine 0.3.2, but the remaining failure
happens persistently on ci.debian.net and refuses to reproduce for me in
an emulated local environment.  It doesn't appear that the package is
terribly broken on riscv64 in general, and so I don't think this needs
to block its migration to testing.

ci.d.n maintainer hat on: I can give you access to a testbed where the test just ran if that would help you.

Paul