Control: block -1 by 1073077

On Thu, Jun 20, 2024 at 4:10 AM Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <po...@debian.org> wrote:
> On 20/06/2024 10:00, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 20, 2024 at 9:40 AM Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <po...@debian.org>
> > wrote:
> >> Did you rebuild the rdeps against the new version?
> >
> > I personally did not, but through private communication @jbicha did so.
>
> And the results were successful? Would help if that information is posted on
> the
> initial email. Assuming the test rebuilds went well, then you can go ahead.

We successfully completed the jpeg-xl 0.9 transition in Ubuntu except
for krita which I have added as a blocking bug here. Therefore, I
believe we ought to fix krita before starting this transition in
Debian.

I also successfully built wpewebkit and webkit2gtk with jpeg-xl 0.9 in
my Ubuntu PPA. (Because Ubuntu isn't yet building webkit2gtk with
jpeg-xl and Ubuntu doesn't include the wpewebkit package either), to
provide more complete rebuild testing.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bícha