Control: tags -1 confirmed

Hi,

On 28/06/2024 17:36, Étienne Mollier wrote:
Hi Gents,

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort, on 2024-06-27:
On 27/06/2024 08:13, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
The debian-med team was kind enough to build the reverse dependencies
dependencies:

* https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2024/06/msg00003.html

They only rebuilt one of them (insighttoolkit5) afaics? The rest should be
few and lightweight, so maybe you can rebuild them yourself? All you need is
to configure your build tool to include the new dcmtk. Maybe bin:ratt helps
you do that.

Looks like there's been a misunderstanding, so I thrown a batch
of rebuilds today and here are the results.  The following items
are regressions introduced by dcmtk in experimental, while build
goes through using dcmtk from sid:

   * orthanc fails to configure its build;

   * orthanc-wsi fails to build due to failure to include
     openssl/hmac.h;

   * plastimatch fails to build from source due to missing symbol
     DCM_ROIObservationLabel;

   * sight fails to build from source due to missing symbol
     UID_RFC2557MIMEEncapsulationTransferSyntax.

I uploaded my corresponding build logs on people[1] if you would
like to further examinate the failures right away.

[1]: https://people.debian.org/~emollier/transitions/dcmtk/

Otherwise:

   * ants still build depends on itk4 and thus the build fails to
     start at all, so this is not a regression;

   * all the other reverse dependencies were unaffected in their
     construction by dcmtk version bump.

Please file bugs for those issues. Once that is done, you can go ahead with the transition.

Cheers,
Emilio