Hello Nicolas,

On 14/08/2024 17:09, Nicolas Mora wrote:
Thanks for your offer. I'm away for a few days. I can prepare the package for
Bullseye LTS at the end of August.

That would be nice, thanks :)

I've never made a package for LTS before, so I don't know how it works though.
Is it like a pu package? Send a debdiff to the LTS team, then when accepted
push it via dput to ftp-master?

We have a step-by-step documentation here:
https://lts-team.pages.debian.net/wiki/Development.html

In short, DDs can directly upload to bullseye-lts and publish a DLA. Or, one can propose a debdiff at debian-...@lists.debian.org (ideally along with test procedures) and the LTS Team will take care of the administrativia.

Cheers!
Sylvain Beucler
Debian LTS Team