Hi,

Le 14/08/2024 à 22:19, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
On Wed, 2024-08-14 at 21:47 +0200, Clément Hermann wrote:
So I did the change (changes + debdiff attached), and tested on a
fresh  bullseye install. Of course, obfs4proxy was pulled from
Recommends when I installed my version, but everything works fine
without it, except, of course, the obfs4proxy options greyed out in
settings.

Should I upload to oldstable-proposed-update? Is the mention of this
bug as I did (see changes file) sufficient? Or do I need to create a
specific bug?

Please:
- open a new release.d.o bug to track the onionshare update, as that's
a separate change from the obfs4proxy removal
- attach a /source/ debdiff to that bug
Done: #1078766

- assuming the only changes are the changlog as per the .changes files
and the Depends -> Recommends move, go ahead with the upload

I did just that (hopefully ;))

Cheers,

--
nodens