Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
Tags: bookworm
Control: affects -1 + src:glogic
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: pu

[ Reason ]
glogic crashes on startup in stable:

>/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/glogic/MainFrame.py:4: PyGIWarning: Gtk
>was imported without specifying a version first. Use
>gi.require_version('Gtk', '4.0') before import to ensure that the
>right version gets loaded.
>  from gi.repository import Gtk, Gdk, GdkPixbuf
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/bin/glogic", line 20, in <module>
>    from glogic.MainFrame import MainFrame
>  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/glogic/MainFrame.py", line 18,
> in <module> themed_icons = Gtk.IconTheme.get_default()
>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>AttributeError: type object 'IconTheme' has no attribute 'get_default'

making it unusable.

[ Impact ]
Unusable program.

[ Tests ]
Tried the patched program in stable (and also in unstable where I
started with applying the fix in a QA upload).

[ Risks ]
Small fix, just adding requirements on the versions of Gtk and
PangoCairo.

[ Checklist ]
  [x] *all* changes are documented in the d/changelog
  [x] I reviewed all changes and I approve them
  [x] attach debdiff against the package in (old)stable
  [x] the issue is verified as fixed in unstable

[ Changes ]
Add requirements in the Python code to the Gtk and PangoCairo versions.

[ Other info ]
Bug recently fixed in Unstable too. (I managed to miss to mention the
Closes: field in the unstable upload changelog though, but have taken
care of closing the bug properly after the unstable upload).