On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:38:02PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 12:13:37PM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> > Eric Dorland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > I'll try to roll a new release tonight.

> > This led to #413162 (and friends). Could you please do another upload
> > fixing only this bug, so that we finally have a version that is
> > releasable?

> Plus, upstream is going to put up a 2.0.0.3 release fixing regressions
> introduced in 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2, including a fix on client certificate
> handling that may be important at least for french people who want to do
> their tax declaration online using iceweasel.

We really need to be converging on the release at this point.  If 2.0.0.3
doesn't include any RC fixes, please upload the 2.0.0.2 that you have so
that we can get iceweasel into a releasable state and consider 2.0.0.3 when
it's available.

I recognize that bending the freeze guidelines is somewhat unavoidable due
to Mozilla upstream's practice of delivering security fixes in a lump sum,
but that doesn't mean I'm content to bend those guidelines for other bugs
that aren't RC at all.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   http://www.debian.org/