Hi guys,

Please consider a freeze exception for update-inetd 4.27-0.5.  This is an
NMU to improve update-inetd's handling of inetd when called with --remove or
--disable options.

Changelog is:

 * Non-maintainer upload.
 * When called with --disable or --remove, call invoke-rc.d $inetd
   force-reload instead of restart -- if inetd isn't running, there's no
   reason that we should be restarting it in the process of *removing*
   services from inetd.conf.  Closes: #414485.

This is related to, but does not resolve, RC bug #386469.

Thanks,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   http://www.debian.org/