On Thu, 8 Oct 2026 09:25:01 +0200 Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <[email protected]> wrote:
Control: tags -1 confirmed

On 05/10/2026 08:08, Antonio Valentino wrote:
> Dear Emilio, dear all,
> a short update on the status of c-blosc2:
> the debian package for c-blosc2 2.23 (the old one) now depends on
> > * architecture-is-64-bit and
> * architecture-is-little-endian,
> > and it is now in testing. > > I assume that this means that all the packages depending on c-blosc2
> have been removed from the unsupported architectures.
> > Meanwhile I have also uploaded c-blosc2 3.3.5-1 in experimental (this
> corresponds to the latest upstream version) and run successfully the
> build tests for
> > * adios2
> * groonga
> * pytables
> * zmat
> * rust-blosc2-sys
> > > Is there any other blocking point for the transition to c-blosc2 v3.x?

I don't think so. Please go ahead.

done

thanks
--
Antonio Valentino

Reply via email to