Your message dated Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:24:21 -0400
with message-id <1255886661.3941.368.ca...@workhorse>
and subject line Re: blacs-mpi/scalapack transition
has caused the Debian Bug report #550648,
regarding RM: blacs-pvm-test, scalapack-lam-dev, scalapack-lam-test,
scalapack1-lam, scalapack-mpich-dev, scalapack-mpich-test, scalapack1-mpich --
ROM, NVIU
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
550648: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=550648