Hi Mehdi,
Thanks for the response. I would consider this to be a serious bug that an upgrade is necessary. That is because if users are using NSS directory backend and upgrade their calendars, the calendars would no longer be accessible after the upgrade. The only reason why a bug is not filed is because users who are using NSS directory backend in lenny have probably not yet upgraded to squeeze :).

I do understand that squeeze is in deep freeze but still feel that this is a relevant enough problem that the package be unblocked. Also the postinst script which performs the migration is only called during the upgrade and is of no use once calendarserver is upgraded from 1.x to 2.x.

Therefore I strongly feel that calendarserver should be unblocked. Anyway, you being part of the release team, I trust and respect your decision. But I just wanted to explain why I felt unblocking was necessary :).

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul.