On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 09:35:36PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> > > OK.  I will prepare the uploads and send the debdiffs for final approval
> > > prior to uploading.
> > >
> > Please see attached debdiffs.
>
> Thanks.  Diffs of packages with debian-changes-$version auto-patches are
> somewhat annoying to review. :-/

I agree.  However, to minmize the +squeez1 diff for shorewall, I made
the updates in the upstream files, instead of including them in a
Debian-specific patch.  At least that is my recollection of it.  At
least there is only the one.

> > Please note that for shorewall-lite and
> > shorewall6-lite I had to include the helpers file from a newer release.
> > Because of an upstream bug, that file was missing from every release
> > until 4.4.18.1.
>
> Is the resulting file correct / sane for 4.4.11?

Yes.  It was the one that was developed for 4.4.11, but leaft out due to
an upstream packaging error.

Regards,

-Roberto

--