Hi,

On Mon, 14 May 2012 01:00:40 +0200, Julien Cristau <jcris...@debian.org>
wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 00:30:10 +0200, Nicolas Boullis wrote:
> > ¹ I somehow missed the requirement to request transitions as bug reports
> > against the release.debian.org pseudo-package, and asked it about 2
> > months ago as a simple e-mail to debian-release@l.d.o, but my message
> > remained unanswered.
> >
> Not really a requirement, but the bts makes tracking stuff easier.  In
> any case our backlog for transition requests is longer than two months
> right now, unfortunately.

As you (Julien) discovered, mednafen has a potential FTBFS related to its
construction of Built-Using (#677867). Given that the current package binNMU'd
correctly on all platforms except hurd-i386, I suppose I should wait until
the libcdio transition is over before uploading a fix, shouldn't I? The
reason I ask is since other packages are holding up the transition, I
wondered if fixing a potential FTBFS warranted an upload despite the
transition.

I've uploaded a new version of the experimental version of mednafen, with
only the fix for #677867, and that built correctly on hurd-i386.

Regards,

Stephen