On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 04:21:10PM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> I have not tested whether building against Multiarched version of
> lua5.1 will affect the usability of fcitx (theoretically won't), but I

The version of lua5.1 in weezy is already "multiarched". What this
upload fixes is that all macros from lua.h can now be used in the C side
of your application, while with the version in weezy LUA_CPATH_DEFAULT
is broken unless you compile with the cflags computed by pkg-config.

> think to be safe I will wait for it if an unblock can be granted to
> lua5.1.

I understand release manager can be quite suspicious, since my last
upload was totally crap and cause many FTBFS. I believe this one is OK,
and your rebuild tests just confirm that.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi