Hi,

based on a quick chat with Adam, it looks to us like getting cdbs
through tpu is highly likely to happen before we need to rebuild any of
those packages within testing (if ever). Processing unblock requests
accordingly:

Niels Thykier <ni...@thykier.net> (22/08/2012):
> > unblock empathy/3.4.2.3-1+build1
> > unblock eog/3.4.2-1+build1
> > unblock epiphany-browser/3.4.2-1+build1
> > unblock evince/3.4.0-2+build1
> > unblock gconf/3.2.5-1+build1
> > unblock gnome-terminal/3.4.1.1-1+build1
> > unblock gnome-user-docs/3.4.2-1+build1
> > unblock libgweather/3.4.1-1+build1
> > unblock nautilus/3.4.2-1+build1
>
> Looks fine, but I haven't unblocked these.

Unblocked.

> > Please also unblock pkg-kde-tools.  It changes the default
> > compression for most KDE package to xz.
> >
> > unblock pkg-kde-tools/0.15.2
> >
> > Ansgar
> >

> It includes a new file, which I suspect is cruft (CC'ed Modestas):
>
> """
>
> bugreport.cgi?msg=15;filename=0001-debian-qt-kde.mk-Use-xz-compression-by-default.-Clos.patch;att=1;bug=657243
> """
>
> So /not/ unblocked, but other than that it looks fine.

As said in another mail, I could live with the package currently in
unstable. AFAICS, that's the only package remaining from this
multisubthready bug report?

> Also spratch Ansgar:
> > unblock fftw3/3.3.2-3.1
> > unblock flite/1.4-release-6
>
> Also unblocked.

Did that too before getting to this mail.

> Michael Biebl wrote:
> > unblock metacity/1:2.34.3-3
>
> Ok, but possibly relying on the cdbs here, so not unblocked.

Unblocked, cf. other mail, plus rationale above.

> > unblock gtk+3.0/3.4.2-3
>
> Has udeb, so need confirmation from d-i or KiBi and also relying on
> cdbs.  Otherwise, ok from my PoV.

Ditto.

Mraw,
KiBi.