[dropping explicit CCs to people who I know read -release]

On 29.11.2012 13:46, Helmut Grohne wrote:
Will wheezy ship sgml catalogs as configuration files or as conffiles?

I am explicitly deferring this question to the release managers now.
There is no obviously correct answer, but we can only solve problems

For the avoidance of any doubt - we're aware that this needs resolving, but I at least have not yet had chance to find a sufficiently contiguous block of uninterrupted free time to properly consider all of the issues involved.

Regards,

Adam