Control: tag -1 + moreinfo

Hi,

gregor herrmann wrote (07 Nov 2012 18:38:24 GMT) :
> On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:27:11 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
>> I kinda meant parsing the files from tzdata at run time.

> Yup, but that is a problem that needs to be fixed upstream; and
> hasn't (TTBOMK) been completed yet, although it goes in the right
> direction:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-perl-maintainers/2012-March/052645.html

FWIW, serious progress is being made exactly toward this goal for
Jessie: https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2012/12/msg00040.html

This might address Julien's long-term concern well enough,
so let's go with the actual code review.

Gregor:

Upstream 1.52 or 1.53 changes tools/parse_olson in ways that are not
described in Changes. Do you confirm we don't care, because we neither
ship this file nor use it at package build time, or what?

Other than that, the diff looks good to me.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri