Jonathan Wiltshire dixit:

>Any idea what the comment in
>
>++              array('a', /* does not work */ 'img')));
>
>is about?

The MediaWiki HTML sanitiser accepts an array of tags to also
accept in the output. I’ve tried whitelisting 'a' and 'img',
but the latter does not currently work. I hope this will be
addressed in a future version of MediaWiki (actually, I could
probably cook up a patch), and right now, its presence there
is a nop.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
I want one of these. They cost 720 € though… good they don’t have the HD hole,
which indicates 3½″ floppies with double capacity… still. A tad too much, atm.