On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:16:32AM +0100, Jeremy Lainé wrote:
> Dear release team,
>
> Yesterday the following security vulnerability in the "pyrad" package was
> brought to my attention by Salvatore Bonaccorso:
>
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2013-0294
>
> It is tracked in the following bug:

> I have uploaded version 1.2-1+deb7u1 targeted at testing-proposed-updates
> (debdiff attached), as unstable carries a different upstream version. Could
> you please let this version into wheezy?

It's traditional to seek approval *before* uploading; more so in this case
since adding a patch system is a no-no. The change itself is fine, please
upload with this only. You will have to bump the version number IIRC.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      j...@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

<directhex> i have six years of solaris sysadmin experience, from
            8->10. i am well qualified to say it is made from bonghits
                        layered on top of bonghits